December 10, 2013
When I was a kid, burgers were mostly a simple food: a patty on a bun with a few condiments. Not anymore though! Foodies have taken the humble burger to new heights by stuffing them full of wonderful meats, cheeses, veggies and seasonings.
Unfortunately, this means the price of burgers have gone up as well…
Many restaurants in my area are charging ten bucks or more for a stuffed burger, and that’s not including fries, drinks, tax or tip! I don’t know about you, but I’m watching every penny; I can’t afford $50 or more when I take my family out for burgers.
Anyway, I tried doing the stuffed burger thing at home, but the burgers always turned out to be a mess, cooking unevenly and with the fillings leaking out and getting burnt. I finally figured that there must be some kind of special course in stuffed-burger making in cooking schools and gave up. But then my buddy Ryan told me about the StufZ burger press, a kitchen gadget that lets you make pro-quality stuffed burgers at home. I decided to buy a set and this thing is awesome.
Keep reading to see my full review.
Click Here if you want to purchase Stufz and you’re looking for the best price.
How StufZ Works
StufZ is a simple, basic gadget. Almost too simple actually and I’m surprised it took someone this long to invent it. To use it, just put your ground meet into the base, press down, and bam, you’ve got a “meat cup.” Add the fillings of your choice, then add the top layer. Press and there you have it, a stuffed, sealed burger ready for your grill, oven, or frying pan.
You can use any combination of ingredients that you want: Bacon, cheese, veggies, other meat (like a chicken and beef burger combo), chili, or whatever you can think up.
Check out this video demonstration below to get a better idea of how it works:
Pros and Cons
Like anything you buy for your kitchen, there are pros and cons to StufZ. Here are a few things to think about:
- Making your own stuffed burgers is far cheaper than buying one at a restaurant.
- You can control the ingredients, making a burger to your taste. You can also custom-make stuffed burgers for everyone in the family. Kids love it!
- Dietary restrictions? Trying to control calories? Use StufZ to make ground chicken or turkey burgers with low-fat cheese and fresh veggies inside!
- StuffZ lets you easily create burgers with a uniform shape and appearance. No more lopsided burgers that get overcooked on one end, but are mushy and raw elsewhere.
- One size means that you can’t really make larger or smaller burgers with StufZ.
- I wish it came with a recipe book but it doesn’t unfortunately.
Where to Buy StufZ
I got mine from the official website and that’s where I’d definitely recommend purchasing it from. I got a money back guarantee on my order, which is always important these days. I also was able to double my order for a small shipping and handling charge. It’s a really good deal and I haven’t seen this offered anywhere else.
If you are sick of paying high restaurant prices for incredible burgers, or trying to make your own and keep messing them up, get the StufZ burger press. You’ll be able to enjoy these burgers at home, on the patio, while tailgating, or even on the beach. I really enjoy using mine and I know you will too!
Stuffed Burger Recipes
January 22, 2014
Once you purchase your StufZ burger press, you will want some tasty recipes to make with it. I decided to put this page up to share all of my favorite stuffed burger recipes with you guys.
So let’s get right into it. Here are my top 5 favorite stuffed burger recipes:
1. Bacon, Onion, and Cheese Stuffed Burger
This is probably my #1 favorite recipe to make. Bacon, cheddar cheese, and onion are the perfect combo. The hot sauce in this recipe really brings out more flavor and gives it a bit of a kick. If you don’t like heat, feel free to leave the hot sauce out. Total preparation and cooking time is about a half hour.
2. Juicy Lucy Stuffed Burger
For all you cheese fans out there, this one is for you. The recipe calls for American cheese, but I like to switch it up or use a combination of cheeses. American, Cheddar, and Pepper Jack is a good combo in my opinion. Make sure you’re buying more fatty cuts of beef for this recipe as it will make it much more juicy.
3. Sausage and Bacon Stuffed Burger
This is another one of my favorites. The combination of bacon and sausage allows you to have that breakfast taste for lunch or dinner (or make them for breakfast if you want!). The steak sauce is also the perfect addition to these burgers. They are really simple to make and only take about 30 minutes.
4. Avocado and Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Burgers
I love avocado and I’m always looking for a way to incorporate it into my recipes. However, it gets boring just slapping a few pieces on a sandwich or making guacamole, so I like to switch things up once in a while and this recipe does just that. Along with the avocado, you’re adding sun-dried tomatoes which give these burgers a really good flavor. This recipe is healthy and simple to make. I highly recommend trying it out.
5. Mushroom and Swiss Stuffed Burgers
Mushroom and swiss is a classic burger combo, but this recipe takes it one step further by putting the ingredients inside the burger instead of on top. For all you mushroom and swiss fans out there, you will really enjoy this one. Like the others, prep and cooking time takes about 30 minutes.
I hope you have found this post useful and discovered some good stuffed burger recipes to try out with your new StufZ.
Do you have any recipes you enjoy or anything you would like me to add? Drop me a comment in the box below. I’d love to hear from you guys!
How Awesome is the Stufz Burger Press? Check it Out!
January 22, 2014
Many people try to avoid fast food restaurants as they pay major concern to their health. This is a positive attitude because there are higher risks of consuming junk foods as they contain high level of salt and preservatives. However, most of them still do not want to lose the great taste of hamburgers so they decide to find high quality burger makers.
Preparing hamburgers or all kinds of burgers is more than just fun. It is also healthy and beneficial for all family members if you’re using quality ingredients. By making our own hamburgers, we know for sure that the ingredients are fresh and safe to consume. The question is: how to make a stuffed burger in the fastest way without taking the taste quality for granted?
Stufz stuffed burger press can accommodate the need of every one who wants to taste world-class burgers in their own kitchens. This incredible tool does not only smash two pieces of patties, but it guarantees that those patties do not lose their real flavors. Making stuffed burgers is no longer a difficult task as anyone can do it like a professional.
Stufz Burger Maker stands out because it can lock the flavors and juices, thanks to its perfectly sealed cup which is nice and deep to hold a lot of ingredients and provide deep taste as well. The flavor fusion that it produces can deliver lots of taste differences that no other burger maker can rival.
There are several combinations that this burger maker can produce. Swiss cheese, mushrooms, cheese and mac or mashed potatoes, crushed chips, garlic and Parmesan Cheese and many other ingredients. Exploring creativity is the best thing to do as this burger maker can do more than anyone can imagine. Buying Stufz stuffed burger press will not cause any disappointment as delicious burgers in various flavors are ready to serve at anytime!
Tips on How to Make a Stuffed Burger
January 22, 2014
Stuffing a burger is a cooking art that everyone needs to know. Approximately 80% of the people around the world love and eats burgers. Many have tried to make a well stuffed burger but they have failed and thus end up buying them at restaurants and hotels where it is sold at a higher price. Knowing how to stuff a burger is thus a very vital thing in anyone’s life. Here are important directions on how to make a delicious stuffed burger.
- 4 slices American cheese (about 3 ounces)
- A half teaspoon of garlic powder.
- A quarter teaspoon ground pepper.
- Olive oil.
- One and a half pounds ground chuck.
- A half teaspoon Worcestershire paste.
- Four hamburger buns about 4-inch each, split and toasted.
- One and a half teaspoons genuine salt.
- Some lettuce, pickles, tomatos, or other toppings for serving.
2. Vital Instructions
- Cut every slice of the cheese into four squares. Stack these 4 portions on the top of each other and form four stacks.
- The next step is to place the meat in a relatively wide bowl and add salt, Worcestershire, Garlic powder and some pepper. Thoroughly mix the mixture with your fingers until it’s completely combined.
- Split the meat into eight equivalent pieces and place on the work surface. With your fingers press two parts of the meat into two rough ¼ inch thick patties that are about 1 inch wider in diameter than the hamburger.
- Stack one cheese in the middle of each patty and cup all the patties with your hands.
- Place the set aside (reserved) patties on a heated grill. Cook them undisturbed until the dark grill marks emerge on the bottom. This could take about 3 to 4 mins. With a spatula, turn the patties to the other side, close up the grill and roast until the grill marks show the second time.
- Remove the patties from the grill. Put them on a dirt free plate and let them rest in a temperate place or tent loosely with a foil for about 5 mins.
- Place each patty on each bun bottom, top them with pickles, and cover them with the bun top. Serve right away.
Now this may all seem a bit complicated, which is why we recommend using the Stufz Burger Maker instead. It makes the whole process much easier and less messy. Try it out for yourself and see how much easier it is for you to make a stuffed burger!
Make Delicious Burgers With the StufZ Burger Maker
January 22, 2014
Are you a fan of stuffed burgers? Enjoy the ultimate taste of a perfect stuffed hamburger with Stufz Burger Maker. This excellent chef’s tool allows you to create hamburgers at your own kitchen with your favorite ground meat such as pork, chicken, turkey or beef. You can also add your favorite burger ingredients before putting it on the grill. Also, you can add tasty toppings like raw onions that help to marinade the meat stuffed inside the burger. Definitely, your masterpiece will churn out an ultimate fusion of taste.
How does StufZ Burger Maker work? It is as easy as stuffing the pockets of this high quality kitchen tool with all types of burger ingredients and toppings. With its huge pockets, you can make up to 1 lb burgers to fit your appetite’s content. Fill the pockets with meat and toppings and press down the top of the burger maker, tightly enclosing all the luscious flavors inside your burger. Stuffed burgers made from StufZ cooking tool are definitely scrumptious and evenly thick because its ingenious design ensures that the juices and flavor of the ingredients are sealed inside and cooked to utmost perfection.
Likewise, this great kitchen tool can make perfect and neat patties in as easy as shaping it, stuffing it and sealing the burger maker. You can even make two patties with it or try some awesome combinations like Onions, Cheese and Bacon, Chili, Swiss cheese and mushrooms, or create your own burger masterpiece. The list of combos is endless so there is a lot to discover with this excellent chef’s tool.
Most of the users of this product consider this burger marker as one of the niftiest cooking tools they have come across, especially for those who love making burgers at home. In just few minutes, they can make delicious burgers with the use of StufZ Burger Maker that allows them to create stuffed burgers like a pro.